Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Disgusted PA Author

I started this blog to spread the word about the deceptive practices of Publish America. I choose to be anonymous here, for at least the moment. In fact, I am very well known in my field and have been offered a television talkshow because of my status. About two years ago, I was an unpublished author and I signed a seven year contract with Publish America. The publisher has just mailed me a ridiculous check for $1.oo and some change. I know my book is selling well and I am completely disgusted. I am going to the news media about this in the morning so you will all find out who I am soon enough.I have been doing some online research and discovered many unhappy PA authors. If anyone is interested in doing a class-action lawsuit, please leave me a means to contact you. This company has stolen enough money and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment